We’ve seen digital angle finders before but we have really been impressed by the new Stabila Tech 700DA digital angle / miter finder levels. The 18” level 39018 and 32” level 039032 really hit a wide range of applications and both feature IP54 durability for jobsite toughness. Rich from Stabila shows us how this is a digital speed square, digital miter finder, digital bevel gauge and duel bubble level all in one package.
The TECH 700DA digital electronic angle finder is a high-quality German made, combination of three tools: angle finder, spirit level and bevel gauge. These level can accurately find level with the high-quality vials similar to every other Stabila level out there. Using the locking mechanism, you can use the tool as a bevel gauge and easily transfer the measured angles onto a part. Reap the benefits of this indispensable all-rounder, which performs the work of three different tools, on a daily basis.
- Electronic angle finder for quickly determining and transferring interior and exterior angles in the range from 0° – 270°.
- Digital display with large digits and lighting that can be activated and dimmed.
- LOCK function: locking mechanism for transferring angles reliably.
- Vials which can be read easily, even when the arm is folded in.
- Two particularly wide contact edges for accurate and reliable marking of angles in all positions.
- REF function: allows a reference angle to be accepted, saved and then transferred to other components.
- HOLD function: saves the measured value – for accurate measurements and quick transferring even in hard-to-see places.
- Displays the angle bisectors at the touch of a button – ideal for quick and accurate mitre cuts.
- Switches off automatically if not used for 60 minutes.
- Precise measuring results with an accuracy of ± 0.1°.
- Protection class IP 54.
- Includes bag.
- Equipment: 1 digital display, 1 horizontal vial, 1 vertical vial, 2 coated measuring surfaces.
Check out Ohio Power Tool for all your Stabila Level needs as well as Stabila Laser Levels. If you’ve got any questions give them a call at 800-242-4424 they are always happy to help answer any questions or help you find the right tool for the job!