Dremel MM430 Multi-Knife Accessory
The Dremel brand is expanding its line of Dremel Multi-Max accessories with the introduction of a new, multipurpose blade to the market, the Dremel MM430 Multi-Knife. The Dremel MM430 provides do-it-yourself enthusiasts and pros with an ideal solution for cutting flexible materials with a Dremel Multi-Max oscillating tool.
– The MM430 Multi-Knife is the only blade in the market that allows users to hold the material while cutting.
– Enables users to make quick cuts on a variety of difficult-to-cut, flexible materials.
– The MM430 is the first oscillating tool blade in the market designed to cut carpet, vinyl, boxes, shingles, foam, insulation and plastic.
– The dual push/pull blades allow users to cut in either direction.
– The Multi-Knife’s unique, hooked blade design permits one-handed cutting for easy use.
– Cuts carpet, plastics, vinyl, cardboard, foam, insulation and roofing materials.
Dremel MM435 Multi-Max Drywall Jab Saw Accessory
Dremel is expanding its line of Dremel Multi-Max accessories with the introduction of a new, fast-cutting oscillating blade to the market, the Dremel MM435 Multi-Max Drywall Jab Saw. The Dremel MM435 provides do-it-yourself enthusiasts and pros with a superior solution for cutting drywall with a Multi-Max oscillating tool.
– The Dremel MM435 is the fastest cutting drywall blade available on the market.
– The Jab Saw offers the superior solution for making both straight and curved cuts in drywall while using a Multi-Max oscillating tool.
– The accessory is perfect for cutting out electrical boxes and recessed lighting.
– The MM435 is faster cutting than other oscillating drywall blades.
– The Jab Saw is the only oscillating blade that makes both straight and curved cuts in drywall.
– An offset hole pattern provides an optimal angle for cutting.
– The sharpened tip allows users to make easy plunge cuts.
Both these new Dremel Multi-Max Accessories will be on Ohio Power Tool shortly as soon as they become available.